Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to School Cake Pops / Teacher Gift Cake Pops

Pin It
Back to School Themed Cake Pops :
Back to School Cake Pops

These cake pops boxes/ baskets include apple cake pops, and pops with fondant rulers and pencils. We can even color the cake pops to match your favorite school's colors! They are perfect as teacher gifts, school themed parties, and for the scholars in your life.

You can find the special Back to School Cake Pops here: http://shop.cakepops.com/collections/seasonal/products/back-to-school-cake-pops

Memba' this?: "Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school." 
-Billy Madison ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment