Thursday, August 27, 2009

Red Velvet Cupcakes - Quest for the Best

Pin It I made the Red Velvet Cupcakes the other day for the Lonely Hearts Dinner but to be honest I wasn't completely happy with the flavor or the color. So I was on a mission to make better ones. I have a recipe for Red Velvet Cake that is amazing but for some reason they pull away from the cupcake liners. Today I made 5 recipes and compared them.... and I found the best cupcake recipe after tweaking one of the recipes!



Red Velvets baking:
Cooling.....Side by Side Comparison: left is a butter recipe; Right is Vegetable Oil.... I prefer butter in taste.
4 Side By Side:
I like the bright red color rather than the dark red.


1 comment:

  1. I do too! They all look delish of course, but the brighter red stands out.

    ReplyDelete